Rules, Regulations, Student Discipline and Code Behaviour
- All the students must attend the college in proper dress. For Sikh boys turban is a must. Patkas and loose dress are not allowed in the college during working hours. Students must wear the prescribed uniform during workshop classes.
- Every student is required to be disciplined and to have decorous behaviors both inside and outside the campus and not to indulge in any activity which will tend to bring down the prestige of the institution.
- Any act of indiscipline of students reported to the Principal will be referred to a Discipline and Welfare Committee nominated by the Governing Council from time to time for taking appropriate action.
- Students should not scribble or in any way deface the walls, floors, desks, drawing boards, toilets block etc. They must take extreme care to see that cleanliness is maintained in the entire campus. Any violation will entail penalty and further disciplinary action.
- Students are strictly forbidden from any sort of drugs, drinking and smoking any where in the college campus.
- Carrying of of any sort blunt, sharp edged or fire arms in the college campus or keeping such in hostels is a very serious offence and is strictly prohibited.
- Students are not allowed to organize (or) attend any meeting, seminars and gatherings in the college campus without getting the prior written permission of the Principal.
- Ragging is strictly banned in the college premises. Any student indulging in ragging will face very severe disciplinary action.
- Students must maintain discipline in Workshop, library, laboratories, sports field etc and observe the rules prescribed from time to time.
- Any student causing damage to any laboratory equipment, books, furniture, building or any other property of the college will be imposed severe penalty.
- Students are required to keep their mobile phones switched off during the class and in silent mode when outside the class but in college campus.
- Any act of indiscipline and non-compliance with Rules and Regulations will entail penalty, suspension from classes or even dismissal from the institution as recommended by the discipline and welfare committee.