|Name of Trade under NCVT||Duration of Training||Eligibility Qualification|
a. Age: The candidates of 16-35 years of age on the day of start of session are eligible.
b. Age Relaxation: There is no objection to the Rajasthan State Government Administration making necessary relaxation of upper age limit in case of boys and girls.
c. Qualification: As prescribed in the respective trade syllabus.
d. Reservation of seats:
- For IT any boy and girl would be considered for admission
- For candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes/Tribes/Other Backward Class/Special Backward Class/Minority Class or other in proportion to their population in the state.
- 3% of the seats for admission into the Craftsman Training Scheme and Apprenticeship Training Scheme is reserved for candidates who are handicapped but have aptitude and are otherwise fit to undergo the required training.
- Directorate General of Resettlement has confirmed the inclusion of ex-serviceman category in the revised priorities for reservation upto 2 seats in each of the ITI. As such, the priorities for admission of wards of Defence Personnel etc. would henceforth be as under:
- Children of deceased/disabled ex-servicemen, including those killed/disabled during peace time.
- Children of ex-servicemen
- Children of serving jawans
- Children of serving officers
- Ten seats be kept reserved in ITI with a maximum of two seats in a trade for defence service personnel under pre-cum-post release training programme in ITIs.
e. Selection: Selection of candidates for admission in ITI starts well in advance of the commencement of each session.
f. Prospectus/Pro forma for admission: Pro forma is designed as per local needs. A model prospectus is given at Appendix. (link)
g. Fees for application form and registration
h. Mode of selection: Admission will be made purely on merit on the marks secured by the candidates in the public examinations of the minimum qualification prescribed for the respective trade. The percentage of supernumeraries to be posted would be decided with the object of fully utilizing the sanctioned seats at Institute. Supernumeraries should be taken in the trades to be decided by the state governments subject to the condition that the seating capacity of the institute does not exceed the sanctioned strength.
i. Caution Money:
- To guard against the loss or damage to equipment, tools and other articles entrusted to his/her charge, each candidate will be required to deposit with the head of the training institute, a sum of Rs. 1000 as “caution money” at the time of joining the institute.
- The caution money deposited by the trainees of the ITI may be refunded to them as soon as they complete the institutional training and hand over the tools and other articles entrusted to them.
- Caution money will be forfeited in case of trainees who discontinue their training after one month of commencement of training.
Admission Procedure and Rules
Admissions are made every year from June to August or from January to February. A candidate seeking admission to any course or training must register him/herself by submitting a duly completed Registration and Admission Application Form prescribes by the institute along with necessary documents and the requisite fee. Only one form is required to be filled in for consideration of admission to all courses offered by the institute.
Specific dates are fixed annually in accordance with the Training course schedule indicated in the prospectus issued by the Directorate of Technical Education, Govt. of Rajasthan, Jodhpur. A candidate who is admitted to any course in the Institute must join within 3 days of starting classes. In case he/she fails to join, his/her name will be deleted and all fees will be forfeited.
The principal reserves the right to refuse admission to any candidate without assigning any reason what so ever, irrespective of his/her meeting the requirements for admission.
In accordance with the rules of the Directorate of Technical Education, the Institute may also admit supernumerary candidates, to provide for any possible dropouts, to the limit of 30% of the authorized seats.
In all matters relation to selection/admission and in the matter of interpretation of the above mentioned clauses, the decision of the management and the principal will be final and binding on all concerned.
The particulars or part of that given by the candidate if found incorrect, the candidate can be expelled from Institute.
The Documents to be attached with filled Admission Application Form.
- Latest Passport size Photograph (6 Nos.)
- Original Mark sheet of 8th or 10th or 12th class and 4 nos. photocopies of the same (For according Trades which is listed below)
- Original Caste Certificate and attested 4 nos. photocopies of the same.
- Original State Domicile Certificate and attested 4 nos. photocopies of the same.